Wine Way OÜ when you use this website. Wine Way OÜ is committed to ensuring that your
privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be
identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance
with this privacy statement. Wine Way may change this policy from time to time by updating this
page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website that you visit. It helps the
website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings.
That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play an important
role. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience.
preferences, to make the ads that you see more relevant to you, to count how many visitors we
receive to a page, to help you sign up for our services and to protect your data.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and
in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other
information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the
website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised
access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial
procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once
you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you
visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web
application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and
remembering information about your preferences.
COOKIE name and COOKIE Description
- CUSTOMER – An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
- CUSTOMER_AUTH – An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
- CUSTOMER_INFO – An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
- CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS – Stores the Customer Segment ID
- EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE – A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
- FRONTEND – You sesssion ID on the server.
- GUEST-VIEW – Allows guests to edit their orders.
- LAST_CATEGORY – The last category you visited.
- LAST_PRODUCT – The most recent product you have viewed.
- NEWMESSAGE – Indicates whether a new message has been received.
- NO_CACHE – Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
- PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART – A link to information about your cart and viewing history if
you have asked the site.
- POLL – The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
- POLLN – Information on what polls you have voted on.
- RECENTLYCOMPARED – The items that you have recently compared.
- STF – Information on products you have emailed to friends.
- STORE – The store view or language you have selected.
- VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS – The products that you have recently viewed.
- WISHLIST – An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
- WISHLIST_CNT – The number of items in your Wishlist.